Antonio M. RomanucciPrincipal & Partner
When workers face catastrophic and life-altering injuries, they turn to Antonio M. Romanucci—Principal and Partner of Romanucci & Blandin, LLC and renowned Chicago workers’ compensation attorney. Mr. Romanucci has built his life and career on speaking truth to power, on challenging the largest opponents on behalf of the injured and ignored. For him, defending everyday employees is about leveling the playing field between massive companies and “the little guy.”
Mr. Romanucci’s passion for justice was unfortunately sparked by tragedy: his best friend from high school suffered a fatal brain injury while playing football. This traumatic event drove Mr. Romanucci into a career fighting for injured people and their families. Now a seasoned litigant, he is highly respected for his vast knowledge regarding all types of injuries—including traumatic brain injuries.
Mr. Romanucci’s clients and peers know him to be incredibly thorough and professional, leaving no stone unturned in his search for the truth. His approach to case preparation and investigation, as well as his instinct for employer wrongdoing, has allowed Mr. Romanucci to secure dozens of million-dollar or more verdicts and settlements. Due to his incredible courtroom results and his professional understanding of complex subjects, he is a sought-after lecturer in a variety of legal topics.
As the founder of the Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse, Mr. Romanucci has been committed to helping the victims of brain injury outside of the courtroom. He has also led fundraising efforts for various organizations and charities in Chicago and throughout Illinois.
Mr. Romanucci earned his bachelor’s in psychology from the University of Wisconsin in 1982, followed by his law degree at John Marshall Law School. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (1982)
- University of Wisconsin
Juris Doctorate (1985)
- John Marshall Law School
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Rated AV-Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Best Lawyers® in Chicago
- Rated 10.0 (perfect score) on Avvo
- Named to Best Lawyers in America® 2016
- Excellence in Leadership Award – Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County (2010)
- City of Chicago – Certificate of Appreciation for Civil Contributions (2007)
- Police Misconduct Litigation Group (Chairman)
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group (Vice Chair)
- Justinian Society of Lawyers Charitable Endowment Fund (Founder)
- Public Justice Board of Directors (Member)
- Illinois Bar Foundation Fellows Committee (Member)
- American Association of Justice (Board of Governors Member & Section Leaders Council)
- Illinois Supreme Court Rules Committee (Member)
- National Italian-American Bar Association (Treasurer)
- Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse (Founding Chairman)
- “Chicago 2016” Olympic Host Committee (Member)
- Adopt-A-Veteran program (Founder)
- Giant Steps (Board of Directors)
- Cameron Can Foundation Fundraiser (Chairman)
- Otis Wilson Foundation (Advisor)
- Barrington Area Arts Council (Board of Directors)